Saturday, September 10, 2011

Introductions

Hello my name is Javier Campos I am currently a sophomore in Whitney M. Young Magnet High School a selective enrollment school in Chicago. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona, but I have spent fourteen years (out of my fifteen) in Chicago.  I have three siblings two sisters and one brother, with me being the oldest. That’s one thing that I kind of not like of me, because it is a lot of responsibility and it does take a bunch of time. The good things about having brothers and sisters is that you have company, you have someone to fight with (not really, we just complain with each other), and because they can be a big help in everything almost always . Something that I like to do is playing sports, mainly soccer. I am currently in the J.V. soccer team in Whitney Young. Another thing that I would like to do is biking. I used to be in competitions when I was nine but it didn't, go that well.  So I hope I have a good school year, better than last one which went well but didn’t go how I expected, and I hope we have a good soccer season.



No comments:

Post a Comment